Sunday, November 27, 2005

it's going to be sunday in about an hour's time and i'm just not ready. for those who are in sec 2 from fmc you may know what i'm going through now. or those whom i told.

i cannot face reality. i cannot live up to it. i have a lost dream that has contributed to the problems.

but yet i have to thank cher and sarah for listening to me and having faith in me. i know a lot others have the same faith too. but ya. hopefully everything will go well. hopefully i won't show my unhappiness. or rather that my unhappiness would not be so obvious. if i don't get unhappy it'll be even better. ahhhhhhhhh.

how i wish i could just go and sleep and not wake up. but my love for going to church would set the alarm clock off and make my legs move towards the car to church.

ok. i hope my faith in God is strong enough to believe that He knows what's best for me whether i like it or not. *breathing deeply* pray.....

No comments: