Friday, April 08, 2011

My random thought of the day

I'm not feeling well physically; my head is spinning, my ears are hurting, I'm feeling a bit nauseous and my whole body is aching. (I don't think it's anything serious, so I'm not going to think much about it. Or maybe I'm in denial) Sadly, the first thought that came to mind is "I cannot afford to feel so crappy and sick."

Which made me think - how sad that my life is as such, that I'm even attempting to 'schedule' when I can allow myself to fall sick.

I think this is just my mind's way of allowing myself to procrastinate, so that I don't have to focus on my task at hand and just get amused by such trivial stuff. And I just stoned at this page for about 5 mins -.- What a good way to waste time.

Okay, time to power through and finish these darn assignments.

No comments: