Thursday, April 07, 2011

Beauty

For some reason, every time I drove past this structure, I always wanted to take a photo of it. So today, I did. Haha. I don't actually know what it is, but somehow it always caught my attention.

It felt nice, to drive and stop my car every time I see something interesting and just take a photo of it. That's the life(: For that one hour, from uni to home, when nothing else seems to matter and I could just appreciate God's creation and realise how beautiful the world really is if you really take time to just admire it.

I read somewhere that you can learn about the Creator through His creation, and seeing how good and beautiful His creation are, it gives us a glimpse to how great the Creator is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha hi monty it's aiwee! and lol once jinli sash and i were walking from the station to sash's place and we were commenting on how this structure looks like the one the home alone boy climbed in one of the home alone movies hahaha!