Saturday, January 01, 2011

1/1/11

Because it's the new year so it calls for a blog post! haha.

I'm very excited for 2011 because life is awesome and it's really exciting to see what God has in stored for me. For the past few hours, the only thing I can really think of is "I'M GOING TO GRADUATE THIS YEAR!!" That is not counting my 3 years of postgrad, but who cares. Haha. Everything about 2010 has been awesome even though it was a rollar coaster ride at times. So 2011 is going to be even better (: (: SO EXCITED!!!!

I'm a very happy girl now. Haha. I don't really know why. It's like inner-joy/peace; I'm like smiling myself silly.



And just for the sake of letting the whole world know, I LEARNED MAHJONG TODAY with my distant cousins - cousins I never knew I had. Haha. And I'm going to play with them again tomorrow. Oh happiness.

No comments: