Friday, August 27, 2010

This is MY God.

Today I looked up to the sky and I saw an interesting mixture of clouds. I don't know how to describe it and because I was in the bus, I couldn't take a photo of it. But somehow, looking up to the heavens, I was reminded of that one thing;

That Jesus was going to come back.

At that time I was happy, I was relived, because that's the God I serve. The God I believe in is alive, the God I believe in WILL come back again. But then, it suddenly hit me again on how because we don't know exactly when He will return, how we should be living everyday as if it was our last. In other words, I felt that sense of urgency again. People need to know about Jesus NOW.

But then, I felt a bit lost, because I didn't know what to do, I didn't know where to start. My heart was/is breaking, because even some loved ones have not accepted Christ yet. But I guess, that's the thing. If I keep waiting for that moment to start, or for that grand plan to save the world, I may never get about doing it. I guess it starts right here, right now; with that conscious effort to live my life as a testimony; to use every opportunity to share the gospel.

I believe that my God is real, I believe He is coming back and I believe that He can use me to claim back souls.

No comments: