Saturday, May 15, 2010

Best homecell...

With the most awesome cell ever!!! I'm truly grateful for each and everyone of my members. Also, I'm so proud to be leading a cell of really sporting people, each unique in their own ways.

(Look at Joel, the guy with the balloons.)
I guess through this cell, God has really teaching me so much more about Himself; the biggest lesson is that if I'm willing to decrease and let Him take charge, that He will increase and bless me till my cup overflows.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I love my awesome cell and the many things I'm learning from God through them(:

No comments: