Saturday, August 08, 2009

Random Post

I really should never let myself watch movies alone. EVERY other show makes me think so much. And now I really don't want to get started on my assignment. Then again, I'm just good at coming up with excuses for not starting.

But on the plus side, I'm finally understanding what the Australia Bureau Statistics is talking about, regarding all those hospitals. (Like seriously, I still don't care, but I'm going to pretend I do) So now it won't be too much of a chore to continue reading all these.. um. stuff. Haha.

AND, the only reason why I'm blogging now, is because I'm procrastinating. Hahaha. I'm so horrible. Oh well. And because I'm too lazy to like post more meaningful stuff, this is going to be another pointless post. Hahaha.


And this video is one of the few that just made me laugh like crazyy. Hahaha.

No comments: