Saturday, June 30, 2007

concert!!!

TOMORROW'S D-DAY! IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH A BLAST!

I'm really excited. Disappointed that some cannot make it, and I mean it, I'm really really disappointed. But then, I cannot let that get to me. Tomorrow I must give of my best! Tomorrow I must have all the fun possible. Tomorrow's actually going to be my very last handbells concert as a mghandbeller. The next time I play in such a concert would most probably be as a alumnae unless we're lucky and get invited to play at other places. Oh well. Let's just hope yeah.

Anyway, I'm not really in the mood to blog anymore. So ya, if any of you want to come down for the concert. It's not too late. Just come down to the Singapore Conference Hall before 730 and purchase your tickets. It's free seating in a first come first serve basis. Yeah. Message me for any more details or you could ask my trusty friends! hahaha. oh well Till then

No comments: