Friday, December 15, 2006

Funny videos

Ok, I wanted to blog about Cebu but I guess I'll just do that another day.

I was looking through my pictures and videos just now when I chanced upon the pictures taken in intermediate camp. Truly time flies. It was like half a year ago when the camp took place and almost a year since I told myself I wanted to have the intermediate camp. Yet it seems like only yesterday did I come home from the camp.

I remembered the tough nights I had before the camp and all. This is one thing that I'm truly proud of the whole level for doing. I'm glad that even though we didn't really do a perfect job planning, that the camp still went through. All the nights when I just felt like crying, cos I was informed that many things were not done, was all worth it. Even though the camp would have been much better if I didn't recieve such phone calls

Yeah we didn't exactly get very nice numbers. But it was just the company of those who were there. The crazy things we did to entertain ourselves. Basically God really helped us through. Seriously, if the sec one camp was planned the way we did intermediate camp, we are bound to get into trouble. I'm going to honestly say that I thought that planning could have been much better. But ya.

If ever given the chance. I would gladly plan another camp. But time is not on my side. I should stop being too ambitious. Not good for me.

Anyway, these are some links to the videos.


Nicholas Dancing

Gerald and Leonard Singing

Yeah that's all I have for now.

No comments: