Saturday, December 02, 2006

She's back

Hip Hip Hooray
Horrors of horrors

Santa Claus is coming to town
PAMELA is in town

Yes, my poot of a cousin is in Singapore again. And the way I found out was the weirdest. I got out of the car and there she was screaming hi. And after all the thousand and one hair jobs she did, she finally settled for black hair. Like how her hair was originally. Dunno why she bothered trying so many other different shades. Most of them didn't work out for her anyway.

Ok la. It's not really that horrible for her to be back la. But trust me. She can really disrupt peace once she gets hyper. Pam (the poot) if you ever read this, then all the more you shouldn't disturb your oh so great cousin. And make me do such horrible things. And now that you're back, you better go to Mama's house early and help her cook. Later she not happy

---

Ok shall not talk about her anymore. Oh I can't wait. I'm going to CEBU in like 3 days? But as usual I haven't started packing. When will I ever learn that I should start packing a few days before. So that I can buy anything I require.

CEBU is going to be oh oh so fun!

No comments: