Saturday, July 22, 2006

My blog is kinda dead isn't it..

Anyway. I've been really busy this whole week. Actually the whole month have been nothing but practices. Yeah. This week is like a handbell week. Monday missed all lessons because of Founder's Day technical run. The on Tuesday, missed all lessons again because of Founder's Day run(whole school) and Open Day technical run. And I still have normal handbell prac after school. Ok Wednesday had musical prac.. Somehow I can't remember if there was handbells during the day. I don't think so. Ya. Lao Da didn't come for that so like ya.. Not good la. Cos only Lao Da knows the cue very well. Thursday was Open Day full dress rehearsal.. That was really really bad la. We played so badly for that. Lao Da didn't come too. Ah Ma forgot there was open day rehearsal. And yesterday we had normal prac until 5.30. Then had dinner. and at 6 - 11 we had musical prac. Yeah. Craziness la. Later still have to go to school at like 2.30 cos of the real opening ceremony. Then tmr have church and musical prac from 4 - 11? Yeah.

This is only for this week. But so far it has been ok la. Mg Handbells choir just make every situation fun. Like for yesterday. We were supposed to have makeup on then somehow like that also can get very funny and exciting. Then after the first run, we went to the handbells room and started playing. We played like Jacob's ladder and all. And like I never knew the sec ones didn't know how to play. It was so so funny. Yeah then like second run..

Yeah that's basically it. Dunno if I'm looking forward to the ceremony later or not. I hope I enjoy myself.. Like somehow I don't really want to go. But in a weird way I'm looking forward to it. So like. I think I'm weird. hahahaha. oh well.

No comments: