Thursday, September 01, 2005

GROUNDED!!

yes i'm grounded. and it's all thanks to my progress report. should have studied harder la. haiz. and the worst thing is. i don't even know how i'm grounded. i know for sure i cannot go crosslink until end year exams are over. ya. and my mum said something about not being able to use the phone at home. as in my handphone. but i had my phone with me that whole day yesterday. so i dunno if i'm allowed to talk on it. haiz. and i really don't understand why they ground me like that la. i don't think it'll help me. cos i'll just be so distracted when crosslink starts that i won't be able to concentrate and study. i'll just be stoning and start getting grumpy that i'm unable to go. ya. and how will i be able to study like that. never think one.

and to think that i was actually planning to study to make my parents proud that i will study without them telling me. now if i study. it'll look as if i am just doing so because of my parents. blegh!!! now they'll think that i do stuff just to please them and not for my own good.

ya. but i guess my parents are really doing this for my own good. cos i really really want to get into a science class. triple science if possible. cos i really enjoy maths, science and geog. ya. i want to take at least bio, chem, a and e maths and full geog. ya. so i guess i really really have to study harder to reach my goal. i don't want to end up in a art class. i sure die one. i won't be able to cope at all. ya

hopefully my parents will realise that i would study and slowly lift up my punishment. ya. firstly by letting me use the phone freely again. then by allowing me to go crosslink. ya. i better score well for my next few common test. ya. and i have to study everyday

k. on the lighter note. ya. mrs ong asked me yesterday why i never bake for teachers' day. actually i wanted to. but i didn't have the time. ya. and i'm sort of falling sick cos very heaty. so i dunno if mummy will allow me to bake. ya. and i baked brownies yesterday. but don't think i'll be able to even try my first batch of brownies. haiz. i think i may bring it to church. ya. oh well.. and ya. later i got to go take some photo. i think my dad wants to get a australian PR. ya. so that he can send us there next time for university.. my aunty thinks i should just go there for IB programme. but i don't want to go. cos i won't know anyone there. and like for tee, tng and all those already there. it's like. they're older than me. and xin wei will most probably be too busy. ya. so i don't really want to go there all alone. ya. maybe older not so bad. but definately not now. ya. when that time comes then i worry about it. but for one. it definately won't be so stressful.

No comments: