Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Another great chapter

And as I procrastinate:

1 more day before I finish my Counselling unit.
12 more days till my Psychological Assessment exam
20 more days till my Research Project is due
24 more days till my Presentation

And then I'll be done with yet another course; time flies.  And in my last few days, slogging in front of the computer, writing up essays, filling up application forms, I realised how much I actually enjoy what I'm doing.  The pain, the tears, the stress - all worth it.  So fun that I really want to do Masters and/or Doctorate eventually.  So fun that I am more certain of where I hope to work and what I hope to spend my life doing.

And regardless, I'm still super grateful for this year and super grateful that God has given me a spot in this course, even though it means travelling SO FAR every week.  For once, I think I'll be able to close the year, for both ministry and studies, very peacefully and filled with anticipation for where He'll bring me to next year.

For I know YOU KNOW the plans for my life, and for that I am at peace.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

i miss you monica