Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I will rejoice

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it (:


Today I woke up after 9 hours of sleep to beautiful weather; I smiled to myself when I remembered that it's week 4 and I do not have lab today; I got to wear t-shirt, shorts and flip flops and pretend that winter is over; I got a free watermelon because they forgot to update the price in the system and the lady said "oh have it for free! (:"; I cleaned various parts of the house; I changed bedsheets and got to sun my blanket and pillows; I volunteered to cook dinner; I roamed around my backyard finding things to photograph; I sat on my bed waiting for the perfect moment to take photo of the pretty blue sky filled with fluffy clouds.

Today I did things I normally wouldn't do especially when I have a long, slightly overwhelming, to-do list with crazy deadlines to meet; and I'm proud of it. Though it was unplanned for, it was nice to just take a step back, BREATHE and just enjoy the day that the Lord has made (:

And now, it just seems so much more exciting to get back to work. Ah, the many blessings this day has brought.

(:

No comments: