Saturday, July 23, 2011

Orientation week

Something about orientation week that always brings me back to when I was new to Melbourne; the crying, the constant prayer for good Christian support, the feeling of being homesick. It's good, because it's a reminder of where I've been, to allow me to relate to those who are new. It's also good because as I'm reminded of where I've been, it allows me to better appreciate the present. Hmm. So exciting though, new faces = more friends to make! Haha.

And this orientation week is also just a reminder that this is my final semester as an undergraduate. It's scary because all my life, all I knew was studies. And now there's so much more to consider - postgrad (what kind of postgrad), working... Gahh decisions decisions.

And that's my random update. On the plus side, I'm kinda excited for uni to start because I really enjoy what I'm studying..

No comments: