Saturday, June 04, 2011

Motivation

Exams are starting on Monday. I think this whole exam period I've been fighting with the feelings of being demoralised and I lose sight of why I'm doing all these for. And then I watched this video and everything started flooding back to me. I remembered my passion; I remembered why I'm doing what I'm doing.

These are the kind of things that break my heart. This is the kind of things that motivate me to do the best that I can.


Power of Your Name
Surely children weren't made for the streets
And fathers were not made to leave
Surely this isn't how it should be
Let Your Kingdom come

Surely nations were not made for war
Or the broken made to be ignored
Surely this just can't be what You saw
Let Your Kingdom come
Here in my heart

And I will live to carry Your compassion
To love a world that's broken
To be Your hands and feet
I will live with the life that I've been given
And go beyond religion to see the world be saved
By the Power of Your Name

Surely life wasn't made to regret
And the lost were not made to forget
Surely faith without action is dead
Let Your Kingdom come
Lord break this heart

Jesus Your Name is the shelter for the hurting
Your Name is the refugee for the weak
Only Your Name could redeem the undeserving
Your Name holds everything I need

No comments: