Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Saying goodbye to yet another autumn

Relief from conquering my assignments + wanting a small break before studying = blog. haha.

It's been a while since I just let my mind wander and think random thoughts - can't wait to do more of that after exams. A blink of an eye and this month is drawing to an end; soon all the leaves will drop from the trees to mark the end of autumn and start of winter. Within days, exams will commence and I'll have to admit that I'm no longer a teenager (sighh). At the same time, there's the winter break to look forward to: sydney, no need to study and sleeping in!

Today my mum woke me up saying she made me breakfast and told me not to drive later in the evening if I was tired; that she and my dad would come pick me up and drive the car home. <3 On top of that, today I claimed a free cup of coffee and I found myself with a huge smile on my face despite the fact that I was exhausted, physically and mentally. A warm cup of coffee on a cold autumn day, that undoubtedly made me more alert, and a little hyper. The tiny things that really make my day (:

No comments: