Thursday, September 09, 2010

Many thoughts

We are fortunate, but we don't realise it because we compare with people who have more, not with people who have less. Criminal minds make me sad, because the perpetrators usually have a sad history; it makes me wonder what can be done. I get grumpy when I'm feeling exhausted but I'm unable to fall asleep. Is it fair to say that all perpetrators are actually victims in their own rights? Why are we so quick to notice point out the flaws of others and yet so slow to sing their praises? I feel like playing my guitar. How come (back then) the whites were considered more superior to the blacks? I'm not feeling well:( I want to roll around in the grass. I miss my iPod. Do you think there'll ever be a time that we're truly contented with what we have? The flowers I received last week still look so pretty. And...

No comments: