Friday, July 10, 2009

Piece it up

Change is the (only) constant
Purpose driven life
Once was lost, but now am found
Empty, lonely
Scared, lost
Standing on the outside
Part of your world
God's love; another constant
Stepping out of my comfort zone
Cliques, groups, belong

Sometimes when life throws at you a huge chunk of stuff to sort through, it's easy to just give up and give in. As much as I would love to do something like that, I know there is something better out there for me. I believe that there is something greater who has the perfect plan for me. As much as I would love to swap for someone else's life, I'm very sure there are people out there who would kill for my life.

It's really this never ending thing. Never totally grateful for something until you've lost it. Delaying things until it has become too late. Always thinking of the 'what ifs' and 'if only'.

I'm standing on the outside, waiting for you to invite me in. (Now I know how Jesus feels)

If only I could stop time (see, another if only..) and just breathe. Just breathe.

No comments: