Monday, December 08, 2008

Trust and obey

It's the 7th today and my results are coming out on the 15th of Dec. That's like 8 days time and it'll be during youth camp. And I'm really sure I'll wake up early just to check my results. But that's a different story.

The point is, I'm starting to get really anxious. And the minute the word 'anxious' came to mind, this verse just popped up. I know Gloria has been hearing this verse a lot. Anyway...

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians's 4:6-7

And today we even went through Hebrews and I like Hebrews for chapter 11, regarding faith. And I guess, I should just trust God. I mean, I know He'll give me whatever that is best for me, whether I understand why or not. But I really want to get into the University of Melbourne.

Ok I guess what I'm trying to say is, I know God has a plan for me. And I'm honestly excited for what the future has in store for me. And after this panic attack I'm having now, I'm just going to trust God with my future, with my results. Whatever it is, God is in control and He'll put me in whatever course He deems best for me. So I shall stop worrying and just trust that He'll look after me. After all, this year has been so fun. Pure evidence that I've been taken care of.

Plus, it was really by God's grace that exams this time round was so enjoyable. It was really by God's grace that I went through exams stress free. It was by God's grace that I could even do the papers. And it's going to be by God's grace that I do well in my exams as well. Because I know He loves me and wants only the best for me.

Plus, I was just thinking about it. No matter how like 'horrible' life is, I'm still like playing a role in His master plan right? So isn't that a privilege in itself. Like, how cool is it to be involved in this master plan. Like everything that happens to me is part of that plan. So in a way, my life is impactful. Ok I may not be making a lot of sense now. But if you really think about it, life in itself is such a blessing, especially since we're all involved in God's master plan. Like although we are sinners, we are still part of it. Am I making sense??? Ok I better stop, before I start confusing people.

So yeah. Back to the point. 2009 will be a blast! Oh I can't wait!!!!!

oh oh, and I realise, there's always a silver lining to everything. So right, everyone should just let their lives be filled with JOY!!!!!! And no I'm not high, I'm serious

No comments: