Sunday, October 07, 2007

dead

MY POOR POOR BLOG!! Why oh why is it so so dead?

Sigh. 2 weeks to O levels. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday when I was in sec one, or even p1. entering MGS. And to think that I'm actually going to leave it soon. I'm going to miss MGS! I don't care what other people think of the school and of the teachers. I'm going to miss every part of mg like crazy. I'm so glad that I got the chance to be a mg girl! Ok I'm not going to start on this yet. I'll do it after O levels..

yes O levels. I can't believe it's going to be my turn soon. Now there's no time for mistakes. I know I haven't reached my potential in prelims and so I shall perform my best this time round. sigh.. the pressure.....

I'm scared. I'm freaked out. I need more time. I've so much homework and papers to finish. I'm going crazy!!

Ok. that's all for now. I think I'll put up my exam dates one day. till then..

No comments: