Friday, May 25, 2007

Chinese Os

At this time last year I'll most probably not be at home, rejoicing at the fact that the one week holidays are finally here. But yes, instead of rejoicing, I should be looking through my chinese.

To think in just 3 days I'll be taking my chinese O Levels. It's like WOW! My first major major exam and I'm kinda excited. But I don't know if I should be feeling excited or not. Oh well. Cannot give up yet, must do as much as I can, so that I'll feel ensured on Monday. haha.

Today we had the ACJC talk and ya, I think I'll seriously consider ACJC as one of my options. I seriously need to start deciding fast so that I know what I can aim for. Sigh. So far, my options are ACJC, ACSI and SAJC. I don't really care what others feel, unless they can tell me some good points about other school which I am not considering.

Oh and can someone like update me more on the IB programme like how things are and all. Yeah.

Ok that's all for now. haha

No comments: