Tuesday, January 02, 2007

new year new goals

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ok thank you Tiffany, Jocelyn, Amanda Lim, Tracy, Lucius, Rui Jun for the new year's sms. Sorry I didn't reply.

Had people over at my house for countdown. Then they stayed over. Shall not elaboarte on it. Not in such a mood. Kinda got upset over some issues. (Some people know why la) But overall it was fun. First time I had a countdown with friends. And I didn't sleep at all cos a dear someone just couldn't stop talking and talking and talking and talking. (You get my point). But I hoped they had fun. I know at times I started to get bored myself. Ok. So I slept after they all left. Which was like about 1130 to about 530. Really nice rest. Then went for my grandmother's birthday dinner.

Ok back to the main reason why I decided to blog.
Yeah, 2006 passed by so quickly. If I was given a 5 min to share what happened last year, I definately won't have enough time. But nevertheless, I shall do a quick summary on the main events.

Handbells
1)Chinese new year - first time handbells performed for such an event
2) Prefects' installation
3) Founder's Day
4) Musicial - super fun, all the memories
5) Expresso - super cool la
6) Carolling at Taka
7) Media Corp - how cool is this, we performed on TV
8) Dinner at OCC - all the smart people there, wonderful experience
9) Opening Day
10) Performance at Taka
11) Japan Trip - THE BEST!!

Church
1) Intermediate camp!!! - A really wonderful experience. Wouldn't mind going through another one, but it just has to be a bit more disciplined.
2) 2 car washs
3) Mission trip - SUPER SUPER FUN!!!

School
1) Became class chair
2) Survived sec 3
3) Went to NZ for sabbaticals
4) Sec one orientation camp
(haha, i've nothing to say about these events)
ok I can't think of any more at the moment. I'll add it on another time la.

--

Now for some of my new year's resolution and wishes.

Resolutions and wishes
1) More disciplined
2) Definately study harder
3) Save money!
4) Better time management
5) To not argue so much with my parents
6) Practise piano more faithfully
7) Read the bible everyday without forgetting
8) To make more friends
9) Strengthen friendships

Like I said above. I'll add on to all these another time. When I can actually think what I want. HAHA.

I'm not ready to start sec four. Time really really flies. It's kinda scary to go back to school knowing what lies ahead for me. I'm really glad some of you think so highly of me, that I'm able to do it, but I dunno if I can meet your expectations without letting myself down. Is there really no other classes you can get? I really wonder how things turned out during the holidays. If any minds were changed. I hope that I can balance my time well this year. To be able to carry out all my responsibilities and do well in my studies. The stress!! It's kinda late to say I need a breather. But oh well. May God guide me through this new year.

Oh and to 3i/4i (whatever la). Take note of these stuff. Our classroom is on the third floor, next to the hall. On the first day, we need to decorate the classroom. So if some of you who actually read this, please bring some stuff that we can use. Please don't spend unnecessary money and then want to claim ok. Cos I think it's unreasonable to be collecting money from the class for everything. And we need to all agree on a class theme verse, so if anyone have any suggestions let me know. And we should be having lessons with miss kek on wed so bring your maths stuff la. ERM. I think we should sit in the same sitting arrangement on the first day, so as to not complicate anything. Yeah. I know that a lot of you want to change seats, but please do that another time.

No comments: